Ockel Sirius B and Black Cherry are two Windows Pocket PCs that are powered by Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system.
The Sirus B edition comes with 32 Gigabytes of storage, 2 Gigabytes of RAM, and a quad-core Intel Atom Bay-trail processor.
Storage can be extended through Micro SD cards. The device comes with 2 USB 2.0 ports, microphone in, L/R stereo, DC jack, HDMI 1.4a, Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi.
The Black Cherry edition features a faster processor, 4 Gigabytes of RAM, USB 3.0 port and USB 2.0 port, and a better Intel HD graphics card.
Click here to open the Ockel Windows Pocket PC deal on Ghacks Deals
As the world gets more advanced, technology is getting smaller, not bigger. Case in point: the Ockel Sirius B Windows 10 Mini-Computer. This pocket-sized PC is powered by an Intel processor and 2GB of RAM, and boasts high-speed built-in WiFi and Bluetooth. Plus, with a wide range of inputs and outputs, you can link with just about any device you want.
“Meet Sirius B, an iPhone 6s-sized Windows 10 PC that might replace your desktop,” BGR
- Compute powerfully on the move w/ Intel-powered Windows 10
- Use this pocket-size PC wherever you want by simply plugging into an HDMI display & connecting to a power outlet
- Quickly browse files & open applications with the built-in 32GB flash storage
- Connect to almost any device you want w/ two USB 2.0 ports, an HDMI port, Micro SD card slot, & AUX in/AUX out
- Browse fast & connect wirelessly w/ ease thanks to built-in WiFi & Bluetooth
Ghacks needs you. You can find out how to support us here or support the site directly by becoming a Patreon. Thank you for being a Ghacks reader.
The post Ghacks Deals: Ockel Sirius B Windows 10 Pocket PC appeared first on gHacks Technology News.