Warehouse TERRADA is pleased to announce that PIGMENT, its traditional art materials lab, has enhanced the functionality of its online shop (https://pigment.tokyo) by renewing the overall site design and introducing payment via bitcoin in response to increasing demands for varied payment options from overseas users.
PIGMENT, located in Tennoz, Tokyo, is a research lab specializing in “art materials” such as pigments ranging over 4,500 colors, adhesive vehicles for mixing paints, calligraphy brushes and paintbrushes; and the “expressions” produced from these materials. Also, PIGMENT functions as a unique creative center that combines an art academy and a museum. To commemorate the renewal of the online shop and introduction of bitcoin payments, the first 50 customers making bitcoin payments valued at 50,000 yen or more (excluding tax) will receive a custom PIGMENT Moleskine notebook. Bitcoin payments are also accepted for some services offered through our Main Storage Center. Warehouse TERRADA will continue to enhance our services in an effort to improve customer convenience.
[About the PIGMENT Online Shop] https://pigment.tokyo
- User interface designed for easy accessibility by overseas users.
Note: The renewed site is initially being launched in English, with the Japanese site scheduled for release in late July.
- Support for multiple payment methods: A bitcoin payment option is being introduced in addition to already available payment by credit card.
Note: Available only in the online shop.
- Multi-device compatibility: Layouts optimized for viewing on various screen sizes.
- Enhanced searching: Ease of searching and display speeds have been improved to allow for an even more stress-free purchasing process.
- To commemorate the site renewal, the first 50 customers using bitcoin to make a purchase valued at 50,000 yen or more (excluding tax) will receive a custom PIGMENT Moleskine notebook.